Kingstonfirst is the first point of contact for applications to hold an event in Kingston Town Centre. For borough wide events and green and open spaces please contact the Royal Borough of Kingston by clicking here.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
If you are an event organiser and wish to hold a public event in the Kingston Town Centre, you can apply here using the below form. However to determine the risk presented by your event it is important that you provide us with the following information. Before completing your application, please familiarise yourself with Kingston's Council's Organising an Event and check list pages which can be found here.
- named organiser of the event and their contact details
- date and timing of the event
- type of event you are planning
- how many people are expected
- details of any special or special or unusual activities - march, procession, fireworks, adventure activities, aircraft usage, animals including birds/falconry, military displays, weapons, archery, darts, etc
- results of any risk assessments that you have carried out
- if your event is open to the general public
- details of any ticketing arrangements
- if your event will take place on the highway
- if your event will take place in a public area, such as a park, town centre or open space
- if your event is in a private venue - due to the possible size or type of activity planned, there may be some concern for the safety of those attending and those nearby
- availability of alcohol
- if the event has been held in previous years
Event applications should be submitted to us at least three months before your event date or at least six months before a major event, when planning is likely to take some time.
APPLY NOW TO HOLD AN EVENT IN KINGSTON
If you wish to run an event, please complete the Kingstonfirst online form here.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Kingstonfirst will acknowledge receipt of your application within seven working days and pass this onto the Safety Advisory Group (SAG) for consideration.