DATE: Tuesday 2nd July 2019
TIME: 9.30am – 4.30pm
LOCATION: Richard Mayo Centre, Eden Street, Kingston, Surrey, KT1 1HZ
(Next to the United Reform Church)
CIEH LEVEL 2 AWARD IN FOOD SAFETY IN CATERING
Who needs this qualification?
Anyone working in catering or a hospitality setting, where food is prepared cooked and served. The course is suitable for anyone working in restaurants, cafes, hotels, the leisure industry, local authority, nurseries, food shops, the voluntary sector and more.
- Food safety and hazards
- Temperature control
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
- Cooking, hot holding and reheating
- Food handling
- Principles of safe food storage
- Food Premises and equipment
Employees who handle food will gain a firm grasp of the importance of food safety and knowledge of the systems, techniques and procedures involved.They will have the confidence and expertise to deliver quality food safety to customers. Refreshment of this qualification is recommended at least every 3 years.
- Duration: One day (6 hours excluding lunch and breaks)
- 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Assessment: Multiple-choice examination
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE:
- This course is free for BID members.
- Please note places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- As space is limited we will allow one place per business / organisation.
- To book your place please contact Lucy Button on 0208 547 1221 or email email@example.com
Once we have confirmed your place on the course you will receive an e-mail from us providing you with final confirmation details of the course.