DATE: Tuesday 29th January 2019
TIME: 9.30am – 4.30pm
LOCATION: Richard Mayo Centre, Eden Street, Kingston, Surrey, KT1 1HZ
(Next to the United Reform Church) – The Training Room
VENUE: The Richard Mayo Hall
EMERGENCY FIRST AID AT WORK - COURSE
Who needs this qualification?
The minimum employer’s requirement is to appoint a person to take charge of First Aid arrangements in case of injury or sudden illness. An Emergency First Aider must be available for these duties at all times when people are at work.
- The Role of the First aider
- Role, responsibilities, infection control, consent, accident forms & first aid equipment
- Incident and Casualty Assessment Scene Survey, Primary Survey and Calling for Help
- CPR: The Unresponsive Casualty who is not breathing normally
- Unconscious Casualty Assessing Consciousness, Recovery Position
- Choking Recognition and Treatment
- External Bleeding and Shock
- Types, treatment and recognition of bleeding, blood loss and the casualty in shock
- Minor Injuries
- Small cuts, grazes, bruises, minor burns, scalds and splinters
- Duration: One day (6 hours excluding lunch and breaks)
- Ongoing assessment is carried out by the trainer throughout the course.
- At the end of the course, each candidate will receive a certificate, valid for 3 years.
- Maximum Delegates: 12
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE:
- This course is free for BID members.
- Please note places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- As space is limited we will allow one place per business / organisation.
- To book your place please either click on the link below or contact Lucy Button on 0208 547 1221 or email email@example.com
Once we have confirmed your place on the course you will receive an e-mail from us providing you with final confirmation details of the course.