DATE: Tuesday 24 April 2018
TIME: 9.45am – 1pm
LOCATION: Room 22, Second Floor. Richard Mayo Centre, Eden Street, Kingston, Surrey, KT1 1HZ
FIRE MARSHAL TRAINING COURSE
Who needs this training?
The fire marshal training course is suitable for staff with responsibility for the evacuation of people and / or premises in the event of fire.
The course will last approximately 3 hours and it includes a mixture of a presentations, videos and practical training.
- Current fire safety legislation.
- The role of the fire marshal.
- Evacuation procedures/best practise.
- A guide to fire prevention.
- Selection of the fire extinguisher and how to use them all.
- Live demonstration and practical use of the extinguishers to put out fires.
Everyone who successfully completes the course will receive a certificate of attendance.
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE:
This course is free for BID members.
Please note places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
As space is limited we will allow one place per business / organisation.
Once we have confirmed your place on the course you will receive an e-mail from us providing you with final confirmation details of the course.