A fully-certified free training course provided by qualified professionals to give your staff the knowledge they need for the safe evacuation of people and/or premises in the event of fire.
The course will last approximately 3 hours and it includes a mixture of a presentations, videos and practical training.
- Current fire safety legislation.
- The role of the fire marshal.
- Evacuation procedures|best practise.
- A guide to fire prevention.
- Selection of the fire extinguisher and how to use them all.
- Live demonstration and practical use of the extinguishers to put out fires.
Everyone who successfully completes the course will receive a certificate of attendance.
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE
This course is free for Kingston First members. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis and as space is limited, we will allow one place per business/organisation.
Please call Tav Juttla or Lucy Caller to book your place on 0208 547 1221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have confirmed your place on the course you will receive an email providing you with final confirmation.