DATE: Tuesday 22 May 2018
TIME: 9.30am – 4.30pm
LOCATION: Training Room, First Floor. Richard Mayo Centre, Eden Street, Kingston, Surrey, KT1 1HZ
IOSH WORKING SAFELY - COURSE DETAILS
Who needs this course?
The course is suitable for anyone working in retail, offices, restaurants, cafes, hotels, the leisure industry, local authority, nurseries, the voluntary sector, and more.
Working safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, who require an understanding of health & safety. The course focuses on why health and safety is important, and how you can make a real difference to the wellbeing of yourself and others through changing your behaviour.
- Introducing Working Safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
- Duration: One day (6 hours excluding lunch and breaks)
- Assessment: A 10 question, multiple-choice assessment paper (15 minutes) and three hazard spotting exercises (15 minutes).
- When you pass, you will be awarded an IOSH Working Safely Certificate.
- Maximum Delegates: 16
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE
This course is free for BID members.
Please note places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
As space is limited we will allow one place per business / organisation.
Once you have confirmed your place you will receive an e-mail from us providing you with final confirmation details of the course.