DATE: Tuesday 10th September 2019
TIME: 9.30am – 4.30pm
LOCATION: Richard Mayo Centre, Eden Street, Kingston, Surrey, KT1 1HZ
(Next to the United Reform Church) – The Training Room
VENUE: The Richard Mayo Hall
MANAGEMENT OF CONFLICT WITHIN THE WORKPLACE
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for anyone experiencing challenges with internal conflict in their workplace, including managers and supervisors. More often than not we avoid having difficult conversations because we feel it will make matters worse. On this course managers and employees, learn how to deal effectively with difficult conversations in a direct, but non-confrontational manner.
- Difficult Behaviours and its effects: the course will help participants define difficult behaviour, understand behaviour patterns and learn to review a model of behaviour;
- Responding to Difficult Behaviour; understand how to explore conflict rather than confront it; learn our natural response to conflict; recognise the impact of our words, phrases and body language have;
- Dealing with Difficult Situations: learn to maintain composure; structure difficult conversations - the master technique; dealing with facts and filtering fiction; dealing with “fob offs” and negativity; handling emotions; using assertiveness strategies; giving and receiving feedback; handling negative emails;
- Managing Difficult Situations: including disruption of the team; underperformance and any staff related issue you want to work on.
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE:
- This course is free for BID members.
- Please note places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- As space is limited we will allow one place per business / organisation.
- To book your place please contact Lucy Button on 0208 547 1221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have confirmed your place on the course you will receive an e-mail from us providing you with final confirmation details of the course.