Skip to main content
keep it kingston card terms and conditions
- The Keep It Kingston card is free and has no monetary or credit value.
- Membership is open to people who work for a member of the Kingston First Business Improvement District in Kingston town centre and are over the age of 18. If you are under 18, parental consent will be needed to order a card.
- The Keep It Kingston card can only be obtained from Kingston First.
- Businesses located within the area may request a bulk order of cards for staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your card is for your own personal use only and may not be transferred.
- When you sign up to become a member of Keep It Kingston, you will receive monthly updates via email.
- The Keep It Kingston card is only valid at participating retailers as listed on the Keep It Kingston website
- To use your Keep It Kingston card at participating brands you need to present it when you initially approach the sales point/sales assistant/wait staff, offers cannot be obtained retrospectively.
- The offers are subject to change. Offer updates will be emailed to each member and will also be available on www.keepitkingston.co.uk.
- All offers/discounts/promotions are offered by the participating brand per their own terms and conditions.
- Offers are subject to availability and are correct at time of going to print/web.
- Kingston First and participating brands reserve the right to amend or terminate offers at any point throughout the duration of the promotion without notice.
- Kingston First reserve the right to refuse issue of a card and to withdraw cards from use at their discretion if they suspect any misuse.
- Cards remain the property of Kingston First.
- If your Keep It Kingston card is lost, stolen or destroyed please contact us at email@example.com. A charge of £10 is applicable for replacement cards.