TIME: 9.30am – 11.30am
LOCATION: DoubleTree by Hilton (Sopwith 1), 1 Skerne Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT2 5FJ
Delivered by Matt ‘Ollie’ Ollerton, Former Special Forces Soldier and best known for hit TV show: ‘SAS: Who Dares Wins’.
Kingston First are delighted to announce that TV’s Ollie Ollerton will be addressing Kingston businesses to inspire and drive professional and personal achievements.
Ollie is an energetic and highly motivated former UK Special Forces operative with extensive experience in various international missions. Ollie will provide a motivational talk using the knowledge and skills gained through his experiences and will demonstrate these through his compelling stories and anecdotes.
The underlying theme of this session is to encourage and maintain a positive attitude, and the processes and methods to fine tune this into your business and personal goals.
If you would like to see Ollie’s biography, please click on the link here.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This course is open to everyone to attend from all business sectors, for example: business owners, managers, team leaders, office managers, human resources and general staff will all benefit from attending the session.
- This session has been developed to upskill those who work within Kingston town centre, from all sectors including private and public sectors, retail and office, both day and night time economies.
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE:
- This course is free for BID members.
- Please note places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- To book your place please contact Lucy Button on 0208 547 1221 or email email@example.com
Once we have confirmed your place on the session you will receive an e-mail from us providing you with final confirmation details of the session.