Markets Assistant - part time x 2
Overview of Responsibilities
- Assist Markets Management in the day to day operation of market activities on the Kingston Ancient and the weekly Monday Fairfield Market.
- Ensure the allocation of trading pitches for casual traders.
- Assist in monitoring market cleansing services, ensuring contractors achieve contract standards.
- Report any defects to the relevant RBK or Kingston First Management.
- Assist with special events in the Market Place. From time to time.
- Undertake training as directed and essential to the position.
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the level and nature of the post.
- Assist with the collection of trader licence fees.
Click here to view the full job desciption
how to apply
To apply, please email a covering letter of no more than two sides A4 detailing your experience and skills for the role, and your CV to [email protected].
The deadline is 5pm, Friday 11 August 2017