This role will support the Senior Insights and Engagement Manager and Project Manager in the delivery of projects and services that support our engagement with members and enhance our streets and spaces. This is a new role that will span the business with lots of opportunities to learn and be involved in some exciting projects. We’re looking for someone who is curious, happy to use their initiative to solve problems and passionate about finding out about our business. We’re open to receiving applications from people that have different sector experience that meet the person specification below
Job Description and Person Specification
|Job title:||Project Support Executive|
|Reporting to:||Senior Insights and Engagement Manager|
|Location:||Remote working and Kingston First’s offices, Kingston town centre|
|Contract/hours:||Permanent/ 37.5 hours per week|
|Salary:||£26-28,000, plus 8% company pension contributions|
|Annual leave:||26 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays & Public Holidays|
|Other information:||Paid volunteering days, birthday day off, travel ticket loan, bike to work scheme and childcare vouchers offered.|
Database and Insight
- Support the Senior Insights and Engagement Manager in the gathering of research, policy and information to help serve our members and achieve key business objectives.
- Be responsible for updating, maintaining and creating reports and insight from our CRM database.
- Co-ordinate data and produce monthly town centre performance reports; spot and analyse trends, develop the reports and assist with communicating the information internally and externally.
- Support the administration and content development for the ‘In Kingston and Kingston First’ websites; ensure they are regularly updated.
- Lead on all aspects of the Keep it Kingston App including business liaison, manage technical upkeep, ensure offers are regularly updated, administer the sign-up of new members and produce monthly reports to track the performance of the scheme.
- Research and work closely with suppliers/external teams to deliver projects, events and services.
Engagement and Communication
- Answer member, stakeholder and public queries promptly. Escalate emerging issues or opportunities to the senior management team.
- Develop, maintain and distribute an induction pack for new members.
- Proactively build relationships with members, partners and stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications Executive to assist with the delivery of social media plans and management of B2B and B2C channels.
- Support the development of a webinar and training programme for our members; research and liaise with suppliers, promote events and co-ordinate evaluation processes.
- Support the creation and delivery of all member communications, including e-newsletters, surveys and events.
Project and Company Support
- Provide admin for projects and services as required, including minutes of meetings, organising meetings, liaising with attendees.
- Assist the Project Manager on the development and delivery of initiatives that help improve our streets and spaces
- Co-ordinate all activities and suppliers linked to the smooth running of the office.
- Seek out best practise and share ideas for improving or developing our projects and services.
We are looking for an individual who is resilient, capable of working at pace and enjoys being involved in a breadth of projects with a variety of responsibilities. The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent analytical skills, comfortable manipulating data, translating complex information and identifying trends and reporting on these both verbally and in writing
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal and able to adapt style for different audiences
- Able to effectively prioritise workload, manage a variety of administrative tasks and produce work that is accurate and to a high standard
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Proven track record of using initiative to tackle problems
- Experience of using Survey Monkey, MailChimp, website platforms and social channels essential
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft and/or Google packages, in particular Excel/Sheets and Powerpoint/Slides
- Experience of managing services and suppliers and ensuring value for money
- Self starter with the ability to hit the ground running
- Ability to build relationships with members and stakeholders
- Team player who is also happy to work on their own
- Demonstrable interest in town and city centres
- Can commute/travel to Kingston town centre
If you are interested in this role please send a CV and cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria set out in the person specification to firstname.lastname@example.org