Over the last few months the Kingston First team (working alongside our creative agency partner Small Back Room have been preparing our new consumer brand and website for Kingston upon Thames. The final product, due to launch very soon this Spring, is the creative culmination of lots of insight gained from different stakeholders including local residents and businesses. This replaces our current outdated consumer website (inkingston.co.uk), and will provide a more attractive and engaging experience for consumers, improving our ability to market Kingston as a destination.
We think the new brand and website encapsulates everything Kingston is about, and fantastically showcases our town and it’s businesses to both local residents and visitors from further afield. We can’t wait to share it with you in full, and we hope you love it as much as we do. We want you to make the most of our improved marketing services by:
- Keeping your business listing on our website looking great and up-to-date by sending us your opening hours and contact details, short bio/brand story and any new store/product photography/ videos
- Sending us your news, offers and in-store events so we can help promote them to a consumer audience across the new website, monthly resident e-newsletter and social channels @InKingstonUK
- Partnering with us on campaigns and seasonal events
- Taking part in our Thumbs Up Its Thursday kids school holiday programme
- Writing a 400-word spotlight article to tell people your business’ story, which we can share across our channels
We love hearing from you so please do get in touch with us to let us know what your business is up to or with any ideas on how you might want to work together with us. Our social channels have a combined follower count of over 25k and the website receives 10k+ visits each month. Our well-read newsletter has a very strong open rate and click rate amongst a very engaged local audience; a fantastic place to shout about your business to increase awareness and drive footfall. The best thing about all of this; as a Kingston First member, these benefits are all part of our services to you – and you don’t have to pay anything additional to your levy bill to make the most of them.
To get in touch with us, please email your Kingston First marketing team (Joelle & Nadia) at email@example.com.